Crackheads Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crackheads Anonymous

Welcome to Crackheads Anonymous - Yea, we smoke crack, what of it???

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets see how many i can get in one..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Lets see how many i can get in one.. Empty
PostSubject: Lets see how many i can get in one..   Lets see how many i can get in one.. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 8:15 pm

Lets start with Kendot. I liked it better when i couldnt hear that fuckin accent of yours comming through my headset.

PJ you headshot me through a window from across the map again, i'll take that m4 and shove it so far up your ass, you'll be choking on the silencer.

Chuck, you freshmen piece of shit, shut ur hole, drop the awp, and kiss my shotgun when it blows your head off.

That Guy, FUCK YOU.

Epic Fail, i knifed your ass, got nothing left to say but YOU GOT TANKED!!

Ballistic, FUCK YOU

Lawls, disassemble your shotgun, and never think to shoot the king of shotguns again.

Thats all i can think of. I feel better already. I should be set for another few months. afro
Back to top Go down
KEN[DOT]STAR
Spammer
KEN[DOT]STAR

Number of posts : 27
Humor : Yo momma so fat she sat on a rainbow & skittles fell out =P
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Lets see how many i can get in one..   Lets see how many i can get in one.. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:09 pm

well live with it i bought a mic.

ok

my turn

u pump shottie usin mother fucker u should gag on your own shell u stair-campin son of a transvestite

u aint king.. i spit on ur shottie

kiss my nade
Back to top Go down
KEN[DOT]STAR
Spammer
KEN[DOT]STAR

Number of posts : 27
Humor : Yo momma so fat she sat on a rainbow & skittles fell out =P
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Lets see how many i can get in one..   Lets see how many i can get in one.. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:10 pm

lol! i love you really

no homo
Back to top Go down
The One and Only
His Holiness
His Holiness

Number of posts : 193
Humor : A blonde, A Rabbi, and Midget walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Lets see how many i can get in one..   Lets see how many i can get in one.. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:57 am

The One and Only is a homo... I hate that guy...
Back to top Go down
https://crackheadsanonymous.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Lets see how many i can get in one..   Lets see how many i can get in one.. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:38 pm

make your own damn post dizzy, get off mine. The reason i didn't put in in that list was cuz i was thinking of something special to say about you.

I was thinking something along the lines of when i awped you in the face, shotguned you from across the map, one deaged you, and of course those nade kills. I Must be forgetting something...

thats when i knifed your ass and forgot what i was going to say.

enjoy
Back to top Go down
Chuck

Chuck

Number of posts : 23
Humor : i gots a chicken sound
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Lets see how many i can get in one..   Lets see how many i can get in one.. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:25 pm

I think im going to cry now Z. That really hurt my feelings.I THOUGHT WE WHERE SHOTTY FREINDS FOREVER... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

"Chuck, you freshmen piece of shit, shut ur hole, drop the awp, and kiss my shotgun when it blows your head off." said by Zeratul No
Back to top Go down
Ayy PJ
Spammer

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Lets see how many i can get in one..   Lets see how many i can get in one.. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:59 pm

Zera, you're just jealous that OUR leet skills over rule your googlehax.
kthx <3
Back to top Go down
JaytheHippie
Spammer
JaytheHippie

Number of posts : 40
Humor : Midgets getting hit by cars
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Lets see how many i can get in one..   Lets see how many i can get in one.. EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 7:52 pm

I still Multi knife ur bitch as Z, and your Chucks lil bitch as well as mine Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets see how many i can get in one..   Lets see how many i can get in one.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets see how many i can get in one..
Page 1 of 1