Crackheads Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crackheads Anonymous

Welcome to Crackheads Anonymous - Yea, we smoke crack, what of it???

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets bann Zeratual

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Venom
Spammer

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Lets bann Zeratual Empty
PostSubject: Lets bann Zeratual   Lets bann Zeratual EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:31 pm

*DEAD* aTc | Zeratul [A] : so if sx was recruiting what would i hve to do?
Back to top Go down
Ayy PJ
Spammer

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Lets bann Zeratual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets bann Zeratual   Lets bann Zeratual EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:44 am

=O
I DISAPPROVE.
RANK PROVOKED.
SUCK MY COCK, HOE.
Back to top Go down

Lets bann Zeratual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets bann Zeratual   Lets bann Zeratual EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:23 am

Fuck you guys you blew my cover.

You all failed to see the plan. I was going to infiltrate and then slowly destroy sx from the inside. But now i can't thanks guys, thanks alot. Like i would abandon aTc?? really now.
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Lets bann Zeratual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets bann Zeratual   Lets bann Zeratual EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:10 pm

LOL, Z you would attempt to do something like that, but I'm sorry the people in Sx are smarter than that...I don't think you'd of have any luck with trying to bring down Sx...and it's not like they're a bad clan or anything...why do you guys, hate Sx so much, what did they ever do to you...? I love you
Back to top Go down

Lets bann Zeratual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets bann Zeratual   Lets bann Zeratual EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:10 pm

thats a question for dizzy i think. Besides that, i hate sx cuz they stole my r3v away from me Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Lets bann Zeratual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets bann Zeratual   Lets bann Zeratual EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:06 pm

LOL, Z, yea, I suppose it's a question for Dizzy...and they didn't steal your rev away I still play on aTc, the only time I don't is when my clanmates are on...don't worry Z I still love you, and I'm still here, lol I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets bann Zeratual Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets bann Zeratual   Lets bann Zeratual Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets bann Zeratual
Page 1 of 1