Crackheads Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crackheads Anonymous

Welcome to Crackheads Anonymous - Yea, we smoke crack, what of it???

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam

Go down 
+2
silverwater7
Killious
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Killious

Killious

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam Empty
PostSubject: Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam   Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:48 am

Hey guys Id Like to join the aTc family

CSS name: «KÍ££ÍØÚ§»™² aka: Killious

Nice to meet ya ^_^

but yea im looking for a clan to join im kinda new to your server but im looking for a clan to join to stay with so if i can be a part of you guys ill be here to stay so, hope you guys accept me xp and i already made a kickass sig

so tell me watchu think and lemme know if i can join
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam   Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:15 am

I haven't played alot of games with him, but the few I have I do like him, and you guys should let him in, I know I'm not in the clan anymore but I thought I'd just throw my opinion in there anyways hahahaha...because we all know that I have the most important opinion of all of us who play on aTc hahahaha JK. I love you
Back to top Go down
*EpIcFaIL*
Spammer

Number of posts : 66
Humor : How do you fit 2 dead babies in a fishbowl?
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam   Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:23 am

SX SUX!!!
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam   Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:00 am

*sighs* don't knock Sx untill you've tried it...but anyways this post is about killeious wanting to join aTc not me leaving aTc for Sx and I do believe you should post about wether or not you want him in or not, just a thought...but my opinion is you guys should let him in he's a pretty cool guy, but that's just me, anyways good luck making it into the ranks of aTc *cough* I'm sorry if I spelled your name wrong *cough*
Back to top Go down
*EpIcFaIL*
Spammer

Number of posts : 66
Humor : How do you fit 2 dead babies in a fishbowl?

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam   Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:39 am

ive played on Sx. they suck

ﮎuҳ!!!
Back to top Go down
Venom
Spammer

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam   Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:48 am

epic just stick to what the main post is about. you wanna flame Sx make a post. Ive never played with killious so idk.
Back to top Go down
JaytheHippie
Spammer
JaytheHippie

Number of posts : 40
Humor : Midgets getting hit by cars
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam   Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:34 pm

clans already full of iggnorant tweens dont need anymore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam   Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:34 pm

JaytheHippie wrote:
clans already full of iggnorant tweens dont need anymore

But this guy shows up almost every day i play, and i play almost every day. the other "ignorant tweens " are playing wow, we need filler for the server. i vote yes, i like this guy and his auto shotty. A man after my own heart. i guess he's a cousin of mine if i'm the pump shotty king right?
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam   Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:54 pm

guys if you technically think about it, a "tween" is someone thta's in their teenage years and Z think about it your TECHNICALLY an adult 'cause your 18...and what about dizzy he's an adult he's just the "iggnorant" part not the "tween" too hahahahah...sorry, and yes I have to correct a mistake when I see one hahahah I love you
Back to top Go down
Ayy PJ
Spammer

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam   Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:10 am

idk ; kill is pretty cool... and i was just playin w/ him right now.. he has CORNY jokes, almost as bad as tristan, but idk. I like him, my votes a yes.

& SHUT UP REV.
Back to top Go down
JaytheHippie
Spammer
JaytheHippie

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam   Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:34 am

lol Rev u stated the obvious that tween is someone in their teens lol, in actaul case it meens some one btween age of 10-12 , and i said it cuz thats how majority of us act in here, but thats a complement to some.
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam   Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 10:40 am

lol ohhhhhh...I guess I didn't get what you were trying to say, I'm not that smart you know, when it comes to undersatnding things, hahahaha, and AJ you don't tell me to shut up, I don't tend listen to people, I can give orders, but I'm sorry I don't take them too well...hahaha...so have fun getting me to listen to you I love you
Back to top Go down
Ayy PJ
Spammer

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam   Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:24 pm

My names PJ, slick.
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam   Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:42 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHH it is????????? OMG, I definently never noticed *blushes* oooooooppppppssss sorry about that, now I really do feel bad hahahaha, sorry for some reason I was thinking Aj, *sighs* my brains not working...I'll keep that in mind from now on, really I am sorry though, hahaha I love you
Back to top Go down
Venom
Spammer

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam   Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:34 pm

JaytheHippie wrote:
lol Rev u stated the obvious that tween is someone in their teens lol, in actaul case it meens some one btween age of 10-12 , and i said it cuz thats how majority of us act in here, but thats a complement to some.

lol idk if your trying to make a joke but i found one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JaytheHippie
Spammer
JaytheHippie

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam   Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:58 pm

good job venom u deserve a cookie my friend, Zeratual! feed da man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam   Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:39 am

aTc | Zeratul [A] gave Venom Item_cookies+milk
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam   Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:45 am

*gasp* Z how could you give him a cookie????? that's my special treat!!!!!, I think I'm going to go in a corner, all by myslef and cry all by my lonesome...hahahaha but reall not cool Z Mad I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam   Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam Empty

Back to top Go down

Sup Guys Killious would like to join the fam
Page 1 of 1