Crackheads Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crackheads Anonymous

Welcome to Crackheads Anonymous - Yea, we smoke crack, what of it???

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i would like to join

Go down 
+5
Ayy PJ
silverwater7
scopedmarine
spaded 4 life
DoNuTz..:D
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-10

i would like to join Empty
PostSubject: i would like to join   i would like to join EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:18 pm

i know i already put in an application but that was before anybody knew me so...........

my cs:s name is : DoNuTz..Very Happy lol! What a Face
Back to top Go down
spaded 4 life
Spammer
spaded 4 life

Number of posts : 26
Humor : ahh shit its WoW there goes the clan
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join   i would like to join EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:11 pm

i say we let donuts in hes a very good cs player and be nice to havbe in the clan hes on quite often
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join   i would like to join EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:19 pm

Ya let him in. God knows we need new members to replace Dizzy, Evo, Scrubbing (who we don;t really care about) and Chuck, who can die in a car fire for all i care.

Sorry for not being on myself but i have mid terms to study for. What's your excuse? oh wait i already know, WOW, i must be psychic.
Back to top Go down
scopedmarine

Number of posts : 20
Humor : Chuck Norris is currently suing myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join   i would like to join EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:08 pm

am i not good enough for you guys
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join   i would like to join EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:17 pm

haha i luv donutz i think u should let him join hes awsome and is a good player and would be a good addition to aTc I love you
Back to top Go down
Ayy PJ
Spammer

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join   i would like to join EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:11 pm

Donutz's steam picture is of a monkey.
He's got my vote. lol

& Zera, you're just jealous. GET A JOB, BUY WOW, INSTALL, BADABING!
You're on.
kthx <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join   i would like to join EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:38 pm

Sorry Donut for arguing on your thing but I do have a job.

Get a car, a cell phone, and then come tell me you have enough money to play wow. Gotta remember that i pay for admin too.
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join   i would like to join EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 5:47 pm

lol not fair i dont have a job yet i tired getting one but ppl dont hire 14 yr olds its kinda depressing Sad I love you
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join   i would like to join EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:35 am

No Problem zeratul, and I LUV ALL OF U GUYS!!!!! I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
KEN[DOT]STAR
Spammer
KEN[DOT]STAR

Number of posts : 27
Humor : Yo momma so fat she sat on a rainbow & skittles fell out =P
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: get him in :) :) :)   i would like to join EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:18 pm

donutz is the shit

thats all bounce
Back to top Go down
scopedmarine

Number of posts : 20
Humor : Chuck Norris is currently suing myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join   i would like to join EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:26 pm

yeah donutz you got my vote too.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Oh and zeratul target is for fags
Back to top Go down
JaytheHippie
Spammer
JaytheHippie

Number of posts : 40
Humor : Midgets getting hit by cars
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join   i would like to join EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:10 pm

Lol the clan aint nuttin with out me dizz or chuck, WoW ftw lol! just accept it and convert
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join   i would like to join EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:37 pm

Thats what you think Jay. As of now i the second hand man of aTc, donut feel free to tag up, your in. Toasty is our new leader as he has almost complete admin over the server. We dont need Dizzy or Jay or anyone else that play wow. This is a war my friends choose your sides wisely.

Donut i'm serous you have more than enough yes votes. And Target is not for fags. Also i don;t work at Target anymore. Suck it.
Back to top Go down
The One and Only
His Holiness
His Holiness

Number of posts : 193
Humor : A blonde, A Rabbi, and Midget walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join   i would like to join EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:10 pm

Donutz and Rev can both tag up. Welcome to the team guys. Zeratool... whatever side you are on does not matter. I can come into the scrim at the halfway point and beat your whole team already down by 7 rounds... Just give it up... CONVERT!

DiscipleX Level 48 Orc Hunter
IsItColdHere Level 20 Troll Mage

Those are my new lovers.

Pwnt.
Back to top Go down
https://crackheadsanonymous.forummotion.com
*EpIcFaIL*
Spammer

Number of posts : 66
Humor : How do you fit 2 dead babies in a fishbowl?

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join   i would like to join EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 7:40 pm

Bobsage 51 Endead Mage!
Bubhearth 22 Blood Elf Paladin!
Kittyownd 26 Tauren Druid!
Back to top Go down
KEN[DOT]STAR
Spammer
KEN[DOT]STAR

Number of posts : 27
Humor : Yo momma so fat she sat on a rainbow & skittles fell out =P
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join   i would like to join EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:14 pm

get owned

Hoodstar 8 Orc Hunter

Monstarh 3 Night Elf Rogue

LOL
Back to top Go down
JaytheHippie
Spammer
JaytheHippie

Number of posts : 40
Humor : Midgets getting hit by cars
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join   i would like to join EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 12:18 pm

Another thing need to be made clear, lol zeratual get off yourself lol u just think ur in 2nd command but ur still under me bitch king im just not reatarted to spend money to be an admin on a pub server thats missin half its good players lol. that and being part of the original crew puts me above u lol, so that meens Chuck is too lol and gray and he aint even in our clan.

hmmm wow i didnt realize that me chuck and dizz are the only remaining ACE clan members ,i would say gray bu i cant remeber if he just played with us but never actually joind. I also have a feeling im missing someone in this list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join   i would like to join EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:20 pm

azn? And i didn't know you were in ACE clan?? Which would make sense why Dizz makin fun of your wife didnt make you want to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Ayy PJ
Spammer

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join   i would like to join EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 10:09 pm

Hi, I'm PJ, I enjoy long walks along the beach and I have a twelve inch penis...
Any takers? :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i would like to join   i would like to join Empty

Back to top Go down

i would like to join
Page 1 of 1