Crackheads Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crackheads Anonymous

Welcome to Crackheads Anonymous - Yea, we smoke crack, what of it???

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Illusion's situation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
That_Guy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Illusion's situation Empty
PostSubject: Illusion's situation   Illusion's situation EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:21 am

Today I was banned by illusion for trash talking. I know we're told not to disrespect admins, however, I don't find that to be disrespectful at all. I believe he was a little upset with me for killing him, because he commented every time I kill him. Towards the end of the map, he got a shot on me from the vent on the short roof and proceeded to say "owned", mind you, he had been making fun of me for being in the same spot every round and whatnot, and complaining as usual. I then told him, he didn't own me, and commented on his score when he was on CT of de_crackhouse, a heavily ct-sided map. He then banned me, simple as that. Now, he claims I was being disrespectful, but that isn't the case at all. It was simply me, returning the favor or a little bit of trashtalk. If he STILL finds that disrespectful, I will point out a post of his in the Ninja abuse thread:

https://crackheadsanonymous.forummotion.com/abusive-admins-f5/ninja-xepher-banned-me-t37.htm

Second post down:

Quote :

1.Your in game name: illusion
2. Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:216876611
3. Name of Banning Admin: Ninja/Xepher
4. Why we should unban you: I didn't really do anything.

Ninja banned me because he was just muting everyone right after you left and i was like wow calm down, and he muted me. Then i tk'd him at the end of a round and he kicked me so I called him a faggot and a bad admin and he banned me Ninja also banned 5 others including chuck and the kid with the voice changer. Ninja is just a all around bad admin and i think you should stop taking his money and take away his admin powers. I could think of a lot of other people who agree with me on that too.

The important part is underlined.

what i gather from this post, is this:

1. He tk'd an admin
2. He called him a faggot.
3. He called him a bad admin (disrespecting an admin.)

Yet he still thinks he was unfairly banned. Now, I did none of these 3 things, and he still thinks he was right in banning me. I think illusion should have his rank as an admin seriously reconsidered, and I don't think I'm the only one that thinks this. I feel this ban was more of a personal issue, in his goal to get number 1 in the rankings, than it was for legitimate disrespect.

I realize this is a long post, but I needed to explain this fully.
Back to top Go down
Ninja

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Illusion's situation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusion's situation   Illusion's situation EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:13 pm

Long posts are alright, really.

Hopefully you won't be wronged again.
Back to top Go down

Illusion's situation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crackheads Anonymous :: Admin Abuse :: Abusive Admins-
Jump to: