Crackheads Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crackheads Anonymous

Welcome to Crackheads Anonymous - Yea, we smoke crack, what of it???

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RooR, clan members

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RooR, clan members Empty
PostSubject: RooR, clan members   RooR, clan members EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:24 pm

Today around 3:10ish, was playing around and noticed one guy, ROOR, the last R is backwats, he team attacked quite alot. The other guy took a few potshots back cuz well, thats what they do. Next round ROOR flat out killed the guy, i brought up the menu to slay, and noticed 2 ROOR, clan memebers.

I brought looked up, saw ROOR anonomly, and clicked. Well i clicked the wrong button. All of a sudden the guy rages at me, cuzzing, being extremely racist and abuse, before i could even say sorry!!. Chuck banned the guy after we all gave him a warning, and then his clan members started tking left and right. A total of 3 clan members were in there, i banned the last 2 for 2 hours. I didnt get steam id or anything, it all happened too fast, but i've never played with them before so i figured no loss.
Back to top Go down

RooR, clan members
Page 1 of 1