Crackheads Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crackheads Anonymous

Welcome to Crackheads Anonymous - Yea, we smoke crack, what of it???

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ninja/xepher Banned Me

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chuck

Chuck

Number of posts : 23
Humor : i gots a chicken sound
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Ninja/xepher Banned Me Empty
PostSubject: Ninja/xepher Banned Me   Ninja/xepher Banned Me EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:22 am

1. Your in game name: Chuck
2. Your Steam ID: STEAM UserID STEAM_0:1:14204543
3. Name of Banning Admin: Ninja/Xepher
4. Why we should unban you: Im Chuck?

Ninja you need to come down...You go ban, mute,slap, and slay crazy. Chill. And Why did you ban me? all i said was dude chill out stop being an arsh and you ban me, im just saying stop it, its gay.
Back to top Go down
illusioN

illusioN

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Ninja.....   Ninja/xepher Banned Me EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:29 am

1.Your in game name: illusion
2. Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:216876611
3. Name of Banning Admin: Ninja/Xepher
4. Why we should unban you: I didn't really do anything.

Ninja banned me because he was just muting everyone right after you left and i was like wow calm down, and he muted me. Then i tk'd him at the end of a round and he kicked me so I called him a faggot and a bad admin and he banned me. Ninja also banned 5 others including chuck and the kid with the voice changer. Ninja is just a all around bad admin and i think you should stop taking his money and take away his admin powers. I could think of a lot of other people who agree with me on that too.
Back to top Go down
sKillZ

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Ninja   Ninja/xepher Banned Me EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:41 am

I'm posting on behalf of Chuck and Illusion in this situation.

My in game name is sKillZ thAt kiLLs and I play on One and Only's Crackhouse Server almost everyday.
I had went to take a shower and when I came back Illusion told me that he was banned and he said that Ninja/Xepher had banned about 6 people in 5 minutes.
But I'm not just posting on tonight.
Like I said I play on the server almost everyday and it seems everytime that Ninja is on he starts up some kind of commotion.
By banning people for reasons that I dont think are good enough to ban... Or muting people that don't deserve to be muted.
I just think he admin abuses more then he helps sometimes. I think he let's his anger get the best of him.

Thats all i got.
sKillZ
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ayy PJ
Spammer

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: How it all started....   Ninja/xepher Banned Me EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 9:14 pm

Well, it all started that same day, Dizzy, when you TKed him. It was about.. a day or two ago, you TKed him and another Terrrorist when you were on the phone. After that he kept bitching and bitching and bitching. I finally said, "Can you shut up already" or something too that extent, and he muted me and gave money, so you couldn't tell. After that, you left, and I had Illusion ask why he muted me, he said "I have my reasons." In other words "I have admin, I do what I want." Once you left he caused a huge commotion and ruckus. He banned approximately 6 people, including Illusion, Chuck, the guy with the voice changer that we were all messing with, and a couple of others that he just "didn't like." Honestly, One and Only, i've been at your server for about 2-3 months, and i'm cool with ALL of your admins except him. He uses his admin too abusively, and disrepectfully. He will contradict everything I say, but EVERY abusive admin mentioned = Ninja/Xepher, hell, he's the only abusive admin. I do believe he should have his admin revoked, and not given back, unless he matures up and takes responsibilities for his actions, and starts too be able to take constructive critiscm. Even today, when you were messing around w/ the name changes, and you had your name as "Ninja [A]," I almost left, because I didn't feel like dealing with his bullshit[excuse my language.]
Thank you for your time, Dizzy.
-Ayyyy PJ [(5Cent Skank)] / .yaNk!
Back to top Go down
Ayy PJ
Spammer

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: And....   Ninja/xepher Banned Me EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 9:16 pm

You can also talk too Koitaz, for he witnessed some of the abuse after he banned the 6 players. Thanks Again, Dizzy.
Back to top Go down
The One and Only
His Holiness
His Holiness

Number of posts : 193
Humor : A blonde, A Rabbi, and Midget walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Ninja/xepher Banned Me   Ninja/xepher Banned Me EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 10:43 pm

You need to start your own threads for admin abuse. Dont put the post on someone else's post. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://crackheadsanonymous.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja/xepher Banned Me   Ninja/xepher Banned Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja/xepher Banned Me
Page 1 of 1