Crackheads Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crackheads Anonymous

Welcome to Crackheads Anonymous - Yea, we smoke crack, what of it???

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well you finally drove me to insanity....

Go down 
+2
illusioN
Ayy PJ
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Well you finally drove me to insanity.... Empty
PostSubject: Well you finally drove me to insanity....   Well you finally drove me to insanity.... EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:42 pm

HA, i figured out how to delete this.

Last edited by TrueZeratul on Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ayy PJ
Spammer

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Well you finally drove me to insanity....   Well you finally drove me to insanity.... EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:56 am

Z, what happened?
i think we need to talk, unless i'm one of the fucktards, then we still gotta talk. :/
Back to top Go down
illusioN

illusioN

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Well.   Well you finally drove me to insanity.... EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:43 am

Z, i think you need to calm down and talk to me about your problems.
Back to top Go down
JaytheHippie
Spammer
JaytheHippie

Number of posts : 40
Humor : Midgets getting hit by cars
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Well you finally drove me to insanity....   Well you finally drove me to insanity.... EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:20 pm

LOL rage quit.
Back to top Go down
JaytheHippie
Spammer
JaytheHippie

PostSubject: Re: Well you finally drove me to insanity....   Well you finally drove me to insanity.... EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:24 pm

but thank you for proveing my point that age limit for CSS should be 18+, or at least go through a screening test to make sure ur ballz have droped before u start playing. good for you Z for breaking free lol. and for all who disagrees with me ....fuck you lol afro
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Well you finally drove me to insanity....   Well you finally drove me to insanity.... EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Uhhhhhhhh yea, I agree with Z I think he's lost his sanity, I've never seen him so infuriated...but Z I'm still cool right? I think you just needs to calm down, get a grip, and then you should start talking with them again, there's my advice, hope it helps Z...and I still love you I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well you finally drove me to insanity....   Well you finally drove me to insanity.... EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:07 pm

Actually, after sleeping on it, it seems like i'll stay. Ya i know it was kind of quick, but it was just alot of things in life weren't going my way and it all boiled up, but it seems in one night a hell of alot stuff went my way. I'm not going to apologize for what i said, its all true, but i guess i can suck it up after all, it is the internet.

THe real question is, how to screen people to see that their balls of dropped???
Back to top Go down
Venom
Spammer

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Well you finally drove me to insanity....   Well you finally drove me to insanity.... EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:35 pm

aww wtf I havent had internet for 4 days and I dont get to see how he raged. post it back up :
Back to top Go down
JaytheHippie
Spammer
JaytheHippie

PostSubject: Re: Well you finally drove me to insanity....   Well you finally drove me to insanity.... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:13 am

Z...your a fail
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Well you finally drove me to insanity....   Well you finally drove me to insanity.... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Uhm, Jay...don't call my Z a fail...he's awsome, I love my Z, lol...there that's all I have to say... I love you
Back to top Go down
KEN[DOT]STAR
Spammer
KEN[DOT]STAR

Number of posts : 27
Humor : Yo momma so fat she sat on a rainbow & skittles fell out =P
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Well you finally drove me to insanity....   Well you finally drove me to insanity.... EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:00 pm

too sweet in here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well you finally drove me to insanity....   Well you finally drove me to insanity.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Well you finally drove me to insanity....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crackheads Anonymous :: News-
Jump to: