Crackheads Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crackheads Anonymous

Welcome to Crackheads Anonymous - Yea, we smoke crack, what of it???

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CAN I GET AN AMEN IF.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayy PJ
Spammer

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-12-11

CAN I GET AN AMEN IF..... Empty
PostSubject: CAN I GET AN AMEN IF.....   CAN I GET AN AMEN IF..... EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 9:08 pm

You think REV should mind her business on ppl joining aTc if she's in Sx?

AMEN!
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: CAN I GET AN AMEN IF.....   CAN I GET AN AMEN IF..... EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:00 pm

I AM minding my own buisnes, and just because I'm not in the clan anymore doesn't mean I should be totally rejected you know, I WAS once part of the clan and I STILL play on the server alot, and you guys don't have to listen to me, I just like throwing my opinion into the swing of things... I love you
Back to top Go down
Ayy PJ
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: CAN I GET AN AMEN IF.....   CAN I GET AN AMEN IF..... EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 2:33 pm

:]
Back to top Go down
JaytheHippie
Spammer
JaytheHippie

Number of posts : 40
Humor : Midgets getting hit by cars
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: CAN I GET AN AMEN IF.....   CAN I GET AN AMEN IF..... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:39 am

I kinda have to agree with him Rev, personally most time im just teaseing with you, but if your playing in our server and posting on our fourms then how can you say you with SX??
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: CAN I GET AN AMEN IF.....   CAN I GET AN AMEN IF..... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 10:36 am

because, I'm a part of Sx now, but I WAS a member of aTc, and you guys know that without me you guys would get bored, and you know it, so that's why I'm still allowed to post on your forums right??? hahahahaha, and yes I know Jay, that your teasing with me, all the guys on aTc do, thats why I love hanging out with you guys so much, I still want to keep a mutual friendship going even if I'm not part of the clan I love you
Back to top Go down
Ayy PJ
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: CAN I GET AN AMEN IF.....   CAN I GET AN AMEN IF..... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:30 pm

You can have a mutual friendship... however, you WERE once part of aTc, but now that you are not, you shouldn't be opinionating yourself to people who want to join. You should only talk to us thru the trash talk forums and such.. If you're in Sx's clan, then only worry about Sx's clan.
NOT OURS.
get it?
got it?
GOOD
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: CAN I GET AN AMEN IF.....   CAN I GET AN AMEN IF..... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:37 pm

*coughs* jerk *coughs* fine I won't give my opionion anymore of wether or not I think they should join the clan or not, but can I still give them advice on how to get into the clan??? hahahaha I love you
Back to top Go down
Ayy PJ
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: CAN I GET AN AMEN IF.....   CAN I GET AN AMEN IF..... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:42 pm

No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAN I GET AN AMEN IF.....   CAN I GET AN AMEN IF..... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 9:39 pm

woah woah woah, pj, are u fucking with my little r3v?? we are going to have some SEROUS issues if u go fucking around with my girl, u hear me!???

One v one u till ur dead.
She's mine i tell you MINE MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*cough* free kill *cough*
Back to top Go down
JaytheHippie
Spammer
JaytheHippie

PostSubject: Re: CAN I GET AN AMEN IF.....   CAN I GET AN AMEN IF..... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:01 am

you a pedofile you do know that Z? age of consent is 3 years my friend lol! .
Back to top Go down
*EpIcFaIL*
Spammer

Number of posts : 66
Humor : How do you fit 2 dead babies in a fishbowl?

PostSubject: Re: CAN I GET AN AMEN IF.....   CAN I GET AN AMEN IF..... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:04 am

woohoo. im 17 afro afro afro afro lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ayy PJ
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: CAN I GET AN AMEN IF.....   CAN I GET AN AMEN IF..... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:50 am

ZeraTOOL, you can have her.
And if you have her ; tell her to stfu on ATC's members ; cause she's in Sx.
Kthxbye.
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: CAN I GET AN AMEN IF.....   CAN I GET AN AMEN IF..... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:57 am

wow...thanks Z but I'm quite capable of making fun of PJ by myself, he's not THAT hard to mess with you know hahaha...but yea all of you guys have to back off Z is definently mine...and there's a 4 year difference between us, I'm 14 and he's 18...learn to do some math there Jay hahahaha... and PJ you don't tell me what to do, I give the orders, I don't take them so well...good thing to know about me...just remember that now for future references now hahaha I love you
Back to top Go down
JaytheHippie
Spammer
JaytheHippie

PostSubject: Re: CAN I GET AN AMEN IF.....   CAN I GET AN AMEN IF..... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:12 pm

umm sweet heart , apprently u dont know what age of consent is yet, math is right, since you are not within three years of range of Zs age , it now makes him pedofile and qualified sex offender lol, you learn more bout it when u get more educated in your high school years
Back to top Go down
JaytheHippie
Spammer
JaytheHippie

PostSubject: Re: CAN I GET AN AMEN IF.....   CAN I GET AN AMEN IF..... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:14 pm

^
l
l
l
other point to be made, my math was right so your in need of some more edukateing not I
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: CAN I GET AN AMEN IF.....   CAN I GET AN AMEN IF..... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 5:24 pm

oooooooooooooooooo....*blushes* my bad I didn't know that hahaha...we don't really learn about those things in school...and I'm only a freshmen, what do you expect me to know??? hahaha...so I guess your right Jay my bad...and PJ why can't you and I get along this well??? oh wait I know, your just a sophmore (I think) and thye're not too intellegent hahaha I love you
Back to top Go down
Ayy PJ
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: CAN I GET AN AMEN IF.....   CAN I GET AN AMEN IF..... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:53 pm

I'm actually a junior dumbass.
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: CAN I GET AN AMEN IF.....   CAN I GET AN AMEN IF..... EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:15 pm

omfg what on earth is you problem with me???? 'cause now I really am curious...you've like hated me ever since I've played on aTc...and it's not like I go and memorize your life history, so I know wat grade your in, my bad *rolls eyes* I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAN I GET AN AMEN IF.....   CAN I GET AN AMEN IF..... Empty

Back to top Go down

CAN I GET AN AMEN IF.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crackheads Anonymous :: General Chat :: Trash Talk-
Jump to: