Crackheads Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crackheads Anonymous

Welcome to Crackheads Anonymous - Yea, we smoke crack, what of it???

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm leaving aTc...

Go down 
+2
JaytheHippie
silverwater7
6 posters
AuthorMessage
silverwater7
Spammer

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-02

I'm leaving aTc... Empty
PostSubject: I'm leaving aTc...   I'm leaving aTc... EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:49 pm

uhmmm so I got an invite to join Sx and my whole family has played on Sx for a long time and ever since I started playing cs they've wanted me to be in the Sx clan like them...I've finnaly made it...but they told me i'm not allowed to be in aTc anymore...I've decided to accept their offer...although I wont be in the clan anymore I WILL still keep in contact with all my close aTc friends and I will still play on the server just as much as i ever did before. I know everyones gonna be pissed at me and i understand and if you want you can all come and yell at me...but peace it was nice being with aTc and I'll still see all of u around...peace and love...r3v I love you
Back to top Go down
JaytheHippie
Spammer
JaytheHippie

Number of posts : 40
Humor : Midgets getting hit by cars
Registration date : 2008-12-30

I'm leaving aTc... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving aTc...   I'm leaving aTc... EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:23 pm

aww thats gay, Sx sux Atc is where its at
Back to top Go down

I'm leaving aTc... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving aTc...   I'm leaving aTc... EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:33 pm

bye free kill, dont let the door hit you on the way out. The reason for aTc was to fill the server with regulars and if she inst going to be a regular then shes out, and no offense meant cuz you still love me right rev????
Back to top Go down
*EpIcFaIL*
Spammer

Number of posts : 66
Humor : How do you fit 2 dead babies in a fishbowl?
Registration date : 2008-12-11

I'm leaving aTc... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving aTc...   I'm leaving aTc... EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:24 pm

no offense to ur family but SX SUCKS!!! i would no, i went to their server once...
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

I'm leaving aTc... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving aTc...   I'm leaving aTc... EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 1:07 am

lol no feelings hurt i know u huys must b pissed and yea Zeratul i still love u...and i'll still be a regular im just not allowed to b in "in" the clan per se...and not a funny joke Z "dont let the door hit u on the way out" tsk tsk not cool but yea im still gonna play on aTc as much as possible i just b in the clan...and i rlly am srry i didnt think it would b this way but my family rlly wants me in Sx I love you
Back to top Go down
Ayy PJ
Spammer

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-12-11

I'm leaving aTc... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving aTc...   I'm leaving aTc... EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 2:52 am

Uhm Rev you're fucking gay I hate you so fucking much get the fuck off these forums.

jk :]
Back to top Go down
Venom
Spammer

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-12-21

I'm leaving aTc... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving aTc...   I'm leaving aTc... EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:06 am

why do you keep saying your family?
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

I'm leaving aTc... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving aTc...   I'm leaving aTc... EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:32 am

bcuz i want u guys to know that they're part of my influence for leaving aTc and that if any other clan would've asked me i woulda said no and thta i wouldn't of just left aTc for nothing....thats why i mention them venom I love you
Back to top Go down
JaytheHippie
Spammer
JaytheHippie

Number of posts : 40
Humor : Midgets getting hit by cars
Registration date : 2008-12-30

I'm leaving aTc... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving aTc...   I'm leaving aTc... EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:41 pm

God yall take this shit too serious kids, lol its amuseing but i feel like im whatching the 1 oclock Soap opera. you guys are just mad cuz she was da only one who kept it from being a sausage fest afro
Back to top Go down
KEN[DOT]STAR
Spammer
KEN[DOT]STAR

Number of posts : 27
Humor : Yo momma so fat she sat on a rainbow & skittles fell out =P
Registration date : 2008-12-21

I'm leaving aTc... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving aTc...   I'm leaving aTc... EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:33 am

lol again..

i agree with jay

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

sausage fest

study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm leaving aTc... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving aTc...   I'm leaving aTc... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm leaving aTc...
Page 1 of 1