Crackheads Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crackheads Anonymous

Welcome to Crackheads Anonymous - Yea, we smoke crack, what of it???

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sooo my grades suk and I may not b on cs much...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
silverwater7
Spammer

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-02

sooo my grades suk and I may not b on cs much... Empty
PostSubject: sooo my grades suk and I may not b on cs much...   sooo my grades suk and I may not b on cs much... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:15 pm

yea my parents told me that I've played cs too much and that's why my grades dropped so much...which isn't true cuz my grades always take a plummet in my second quarter hahaha so someone plz tell me if these are "bad" grades...

Carer/college seminar- 93
Geometry- 88
Biology- 84
P.E.- 100
spanish- 89
A/P world history- 84
chours- 85
english- 87

.... thats not too bad is it? and my overall GPA is 90.15
Back to top Go down
spaded 4 life
Spammer
spaded 4 life

Number of posts : 26
Humor : ahh shit its WoW there goes the clan
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: sooo my grades suk and I may not b on cs much...   sooo my grades suk and I may not b on cs much... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:26 pm

beats the shit outta mine besides graphic arts 130%
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: sooo my grades suk and I may not b on cs much...   sooo my grades suk and I may not b on cs much... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:35 pm

LOL but i can see why my parents are pissed i mean i DID hav all 90s or higher in all my classes in my first quarter...so these are pretty low for me hahahaha but dont wrry spade just do a little studying and i'm sure u can hav As like me I love you
Back to top Go down
Venom
Spammer

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: sooo my grades suk and I may not b on cs much...   sooo my grades suk and I may not b on cs much... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:20 pm

if thats what your parents call bad , id never be allowed to go outside..
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: sooo my grades suk and I may not b on cs much...   sooo my grades suk and I may not b on cs much... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:26 pm

LOL are you kidding me???? i got LECTURED for having such "bad" grades i thought they were gonna blow a casket when they were flipping out at me they're like "omg you've been playing too much cs if ur grades dont get back to As then u hav to quit playing!!!!" and im like ok... I love you
Back to top Go down
JaytheHippie
Spammer
JaytheHippie

Number of posts : 40
Humor : Midgets getting hit by cars
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: sooo my grades suk and I may not b on cs much...   sooo my grades suk and I may not b on cs much... EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:37 pm

pfft ur partents have know idea the grade repression just causes the furthersom rebellion, shit i smoked pot and skipped my whole way through HS with a gpa of 79.31, and now i make $90k+ a year king Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sooo my grades suk and I may not b on cs much...   sooo my grades suk and I may not b on cs much... Empty

Back to top Go down

sooo my grades suk and I may not b on cs much...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crackheads Anonymous :: General Chat :: Trash Talk-
Jump to: