Crackheads Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crackheads Anonymous

Welcome to Crackheads Anonymous - Yea, we smoke crack, what of it???

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

things the chuck we know wishes he could do

Go down 
4 posters

do you think our chuck could do any of this
yes
things the chuck we know wishes he could do I_vote_lcap45%things the chuck we know wishes he could do I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
no
things the chuck we know wishes he could do I_vote_lcap18%things the chuck we know wishes he could do I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
helllllll no
things the chuck we know wishes he could do I_vote_lcap36%things the chuck we know wishes he could do I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
scopedmarine

Number of posts : 20
Humor : Chuck Norris is currently suing myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
Registration date : 2008-10-26

things the chuck we know wishes he could do Empty
PostSubject: things the chuck we know wishes he could do   things the chuck we know wishes he could do EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:57 pm

If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.
Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.
Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.
Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's potato chip.
Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.
Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.
Police label anyone attacking Chuck Norris as a Code 45-11.... a suicide.
The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Chuck Norris played in second grade.
Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong in a "Who has more testicles?" contest. Chuck Norris won by 5.
Chuck Norris CAN believe it's not butter.
Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

this is for kens french self
When an episode of Walker Texas Ranger was aired in France, the French surrendered to Chuck Norris just to be on the safe side.

Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.
Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.
Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.
Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.
The 1972 Miami Dolphins lost one game, it was an exhibition game vs. Chuck Norris and three seven year old girls. Chuck Norris won with a roundhouse-kick to the face in overtime.
Mr. T pities the fool. Chuck Norris rips the fool's head off.
Chuck Norris actually built the stairway to heaven.
Chuck Norris invented all 32 letters of the alphabet.
Chuck Norris can jump-start a car using jumper cables attached to his nipples.
Back to top Go down
*EpIcFaIL*
Spammer

Number of posts : 66
Humor : How do you fit 2 dead babies in a fishbowl?
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: things the chuck we know wishes he could do   things the chuck we know wishes he could do EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:52 am

i voted all 3.
Back to top Go down
The One and Only
His Holiness
His Holiness

Number of posts : 193
Humor : A blonde, A Rabbi, and Midget walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: things the chuck we know wishes he could do   things the chuck we know wishes he could do EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 2:39 am

Chuck and I both know that Jack Bauer from 24 would beat Chuck Norris's ass hands down any day of the week.
Back to top Go down
https://crackheadsanonymous.forummotion.com
Venom
Spammer

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: things the chuck we know wishes he could do   things the chuck we know wishes he could do EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:49 pm

I saw 24 last night it was hot afro
Back to top Go down
scopedmarine

Number of posts : 20
Humor : Chuck Norris is currently suing myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: things the chuck we know wishes he could do   things the chuck we know wishes he could do EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:53 pm

okay dizzy im going to let that comment slide. i know you would take back thaT COMMENT IF YOU WERE IN YOURE NORMAL STATE of mind but i guess not considering you want to start playing WOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: things the chuck we know wishes he could do   things the chuck we know wishes he could do Empty

Back to top Go down

things the chuck we know wishes he could do
Page 1 of 1