Crackheads Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crackheads Anonymous

Welcome to Crackheads Anonymous - Yea, we smoke crack, what of it???

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Got Bored Again :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Got Bored Again :) Empty
PostSubject: Got Bored Again :)   Got Bored Again :) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Hello everyone and thank you for joining me today for our first annual aTc meeting.
Well i guess since no once is going to go first i will.

Hello my name is aTc | Zeratul and i am addicted to crack. I guess you could call it an escape route from my upbringing. My Queer Jew father cheated on my mother often, using M3's double barreled, and auto shotguns like they were 5 cent whore you could pick off the street. And all mother ever did was just hang there, empty and longing for companion ship.

I got away from it around 10 ish turning to RTS and FPS games like they were my ecstasy. I burned through Medal of Honor and Call of Duty faster than humanly possible, moving on to Warcraft I, II, and III, until finally coming to a crashing end playing Star Craft Online. It was a sad day.

But i found a way out of that whole by a man called Gorden Freeman. He lifted me out of that horrible hole with weapons like the One on top of each other shotgun and of course the particle gun. He showed me new weapons like the metro cop pistol and the gravity gun in his new Half Life 2 game. Then he open the true Portal, with the portal gun and opened a new world of Zombies to me through Garry's Mod. Finally, like the coup de grace at the end of a battle or card game, he showed me Counter Strike Source.

This godlike game was a holy relic among the deepest circles of gamers over the entire world. But of course with every godlike relic comes a price. For me it was the close quarters of the crack house. The shotgun was once again my master as i blasted head after head that popped up the stairs, even sniping a God from across the map with but a single shot. It was my addiction, it was in my blood.

Thats my story and i would like to thank the director of this wonderful facility for finding my parents. My Queer Jew father had an accident with one of his shotgun whores and is buried in the CS:S cemetery just outside of black mesa and my mother who is still pumpin.

LOLZ, WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS!!!! I should be shot for the randomness of my life. Hope you enjoy.
Back to top Go down
*EpIcFaIL*
Spammer

Number of posts : 66
Humor : How do you fit 2 dead babies in a fishbowl?
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Got Bored Again :)   Got Bored Again :) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 1:23 am

i read half-way through this bullshit and just said "damn" out loud to your UBER gay rant. Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep afro lol!
Back to top Go down
The One and Only
His Holiness
His Holiness

Number of posts : 193
Humor : A blonde, A Rabbi, and Midget walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Hello... My name is Dizzy... and I am addicted to crack.   Got Bored Again :) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:13 am

Well, I guess it will be hard to follow that harrowing tale of adversity and triumph, but I will go since I am next in line. For me it all started as a young computer geek... amazed, yet dumbfounded by my first Radio Shack T-1000 PC. From there, the addiction gravitated me towards my first real competitive game... Killer Instinct for N64. After dominating any and all comers at this priceless classic... I moved on to the famed StarCraft, yet again, drawn back to the PC because of my addiction.

This was a very strong, yet sad point in my life. I was a dominant force to be reckoned with in this game as well. I was for the first time... in my happy place... Then it happened... Cheaters and maphackers began to emerge from the shadows. My ego and confidence began to shrink rapidly as I was being beaten by stealth dark templar drops into the smallest open spaces in my defenses. I could take it no more... I quit gaming and joined the Marines for solitude...

While training with real weapons in a real world environment I began to feel the pull of the addiction coming over me yet again. The unthinkable happened... While I was fighting a war in a sandy shithole otherwise known as Iraq... I let a computer geek from the networking shop talk me into having just a little taste of a new FPS coming to the scene... The game that would forever change my life and escalate me from a mere mortal to a living god... Counter-strike 1.4.

The first few hours of this drug seemed harmless and even humbling. I was dominated by my nerdy peers with relative ease. I had no desire to continue playing... Then it happened... A fellow Marine, who happened to be a complete toolbag and nerd of the year... decided to talk shit and say that even though I could beat his ass at shooting... he could beat my ass at FPS shooting. The hook was set. The addiction was in full force.

Refusing to be dominated at anything, I began practicing and playing any and all comers on the base during moments of free time. By the time I left that god forsaken place I was the clear champion of the unit and ready to move on to bigger and better things.

Over the next few years, I played in competitions and scrims, and even many pubs. There was a short period, a downtime in my Counter-strike existence, just before becoming a god, when I was even ranked #1 on a 27,000 player CS_ASSAULT server. It is not one of my prouder moments and I try not to talk about it much.

With each passing year, my strength and skill grew... but so did my rage. Cheaters and hackers were beginning to emerge from all corners of the globe. My frustration drove me to fixate on a new drug... CS_CRACKHOUSE. This map was more for fun than for competition. Because it was only fun, I didn't get as stressed about cheaters. Then it happened again... People began talking shit and banning me from their pub servers, calling me, "The One and Only"... A CHEATER. What had society come too...

That was it... I was addicted... I had to be the best crack player ever. I obliterated nuetral campers, I window dropped couch campers, I tmp rushed front door campers... Hell, I even had a horrible nightmare about a phantom firing a single shotgun round from far-far away and killing me instantly... This of course was only a nightmare because there is clearly no documented proof of this occurence.

Thank god for crack... Thank god for Counter-strike Source...

I am Dizzy, aka The One and Only... and I my minions... am an addict.
Back to top Go down
https://crackheadsanonymous.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Got Bored Again :)   Got Bored Again :) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:31 pm

Epic Fail is still in the denial process i see. Very good Dizzy, your progress is clearly improving. Who's next?
Back to top Go down
Venom
Spammer

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Got Bored Again :)   Got Bored Again :) EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:25 pm

I dident read anything make it shorter and spread it out to like 10 posts so I wont feel like im reading alot Razz thanks.
Back to top Go down
Chuck

Chuck

Number of posts : 23
Humor : i gots a chicken sound
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Got Bored Again :)   Got Bored Again :) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:07 am

In a Galaxy Far. Far. Away.... A little boy named Aaron Richard Keyser, would only play his Xbox. He would Play Halo1-2-3, Fable,and Guitar Hero for hours... Until one day he went to his freinds house Tristan aka. Pubsrub. Pubsrub showed him the ways of the computer because i always pwned Tristan at Halo because i was cheap with the Enegry Sword and Rocket Launcher. Tristan played the game JKA (Jedi Knight Academy)
This was a Multiplayer game where you duel other players fighting them with your force powers and lightsaber Smile. I quit the game because i was to god at it so i left. I pwned Tristan so much by using Grip Kicking and Force pull kicking him and one shoting him. So he quit also. Then Tristan started to play a game called CS 1.4 (Counter Strike 1.4). This game looked really boring for me becuase the graphics where so bad. It didnt look fun to play so i played the amazing game World of Warcraft. Ive played this game so much the total hours it says on my computer is 1,173 total hours played. I started to play this game because my Cuz Dustin played it. he had a lvl 60 undead Warlock. It looked fun. I played for about 1 hour a day then. 3.... 5.... and 7.. and a full day of playing WoW. I have 1 lvl 80 ,5 lvl 70s ,23 lvl 20s. I was really addicted to this game. People kept calling it gay sooo. I stoped for awhile and played a new game CS:S. A game tristan showed me. Tristan kept pwning me, and this rarely ever happens. So i played alot of cs_office for some reason and got really good and passed Tristan. I met Dizzy when i was in a guy named Lovecannon clan alled BaH. Bored as Hell. On a texturev2_modified map. This man amazed me on how good he was. i was very young when i met him. about the age of 43. We became freinds and he kept pwning me. and he still does....... But on some days i pwn him with my Uber Camping Skills becaus i am Chuck Norris the Great. Dizzy made a clan aCe and he wanted me to join b/c i was amazing and my high voice sound and chicken sound was beastly. Then then greatest day of my life is when he made a crackhouse server. This map is sexy to the max. Well im getting bored of this so long story short i met Zeratul. Became freinds. made babies with gray aka Prince Humber Dink and pwn at aTc Crackhouse server.

Lol sorry this is really bad i was really bored so i just wrote and im not a good writier Very Happy:D:D:Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*EpIcFaIL*
Spammer

Number of posts : 66
Humor : How do you fit 2 dead babies in a fishbowl?
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Got Bored Again :)   Got Bored Again :) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:55 am

aaron i played 1.6, not 1.4. lol and i could totally rape u with force-disabled duel. blue crouch-attack. and red power atks for the win!
Back to top Go down
The One and Only
His Holiness
His Holiness

Number of posts : 193
Humor : A blonde, A Rabbi, and Midget walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Got Bored Again :)   Got Bored Again :) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 3:46 am

Wow,

You both fail at being MEN... STOP PLAYING GAY ASS STAR WARS and WoW GAMES YOU HOMODICKS. Chuck... You have been my one true love since we were shot out of the lovecannon together... I wuv u snookems...

P.S....

Jack Bauer PWNS Chuck Norris... aka Sissy LaLa Norris.
Back to top Go down
https://crackheadsanonymous.forummotion.com
scopedmarine

Number of posts : 20
Humor : Chuck Norris is currently suing myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Got Bored Again :)   Got Bored Again :) EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:39 pm

hi my name is scoped im about 5 foot 8 with long lucious blonde hair anddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd i hate being left out. the truth is i may be bad at css but come to my world in bf2 and meet the real scoped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got Bored Again :)   Got Bored Again :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Got Bored Again :)
Page 1 of 1