Crackheads Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crackheads Anonymous

Welcome to Crackheads Anonymous - Yea, we smoke crack, what of it???

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation?

Go down 
+4
JaytheHippie
Ninja
spaded 4 life
The One and Only
8 posters

Should we have a map rotation?
Yes, rotation is better
Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation? I_vote_lcap25%Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
No, regular crackhouse is the best
Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation? I_vote_lcap25%Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Add maps to the list for admins to change it to
Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation? I_vote_lcap50%Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The One and Only
His Holiness
His Holiness

Number of posts : 193
Humor : A blonde, A Rabbi, and Midget walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation? Empty
PostSubject: Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation?   Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:45 am

My fellow crackheads,

I am considering turning the server from 24/7 regular crackhouse into 24/7 crackhouse map rotation. All of the new maps would be variations of the original crackhouse. Some of the options are listed here:

dm_crackhouse10
dm_crackhouse20
cs_crackhouse_xz_5
de_crackhouse

I have about 30 different crackhouse maps available to put on the server, but I want your input before I make the decision. Please vote in the poll and post a reply with which specific maps you would like to see on the server. If you think it should stay only regular crackhouse, just post that!

Thanks and Be Well,
The One and Only
Back to top Go down
https://crackheadsanonymous.forummotion.com
spaded 4 life
Spammer
spaded 4 life

Number of posts : 26
Humor : ahh shit its WoW there goes the clan
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: idk i really like recon and marijuana bust   Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation? EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:17 am

add to the server list plz
Back to top Go down
Ninja

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation?   Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 6:44 pm

For now keep it only crackhouse.
Ingame admins will change the map.
Back to top Go down
The One and Only
His Holiness
His Holiness

PostSubject: Re: Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation?   Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation? EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 4:42 pm

What maps would you guys like me to add to the list?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I've seen it but...   Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation? EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:26 pm

There is a really nice map on the Sx crackhouse map rotations, haven't seen it other than the one time i played on it. They modded the neutral roof to have two floors, made the doorways a little bigger, added some other cool stuff.......uh thats all i remember.
I'll ask around but didn't know if you already knew about the map.
Back to top Go down
The One and Only
His Holiness
His Holiness

PostSubject: Re: Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation?   Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 1:32 pm

I have no idea what map you are talking about. Get a name and I will gladly add it to the list.
Back to top Go down
Ninja

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation?   Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation? EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 10:04 pm

Can you change the name of the server so that it isn't 24/7 crackhouse. It should be a rotation, too. If possible.
Back to top Go down
JaytheHippie
Spammer
JaytheHippie

Number of posts : 40
Humor : Midgets getting hit by cars
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation?   Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:36 pm

i think it should b rotation, i luv crackhouse but change it up sheesh, been playing the same map for over 2 years now come on, gotta get skillz in other places.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Spammer

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation?   Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation? EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:18 pm

I think we shou;d have like 3 versions of crackhouse and rotate onto like dust and mill.
Back to top Go down
Killious

Killious

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: hey   Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation? EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:57 am

should totally have all the crackhouse maps on a loop that would be awsome and have a vote thing be4 map switches to pick what next
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation?   Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation? EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:34 am

cs_crackhouse for sure. Most other crackhouses suck though, nobody likes em. aTc crackhouse should be in the rotation, and then mill or dust 2, or a few cal maps.

As for new maps, i played cs_deadhouse in a sx server (shun me w/e ur opinions dont matter) and i though it was really nice. Confusing as hell, and big too but it was a sick ass map.

Also, a cs_crackhouse winter, is a nice map too, and i do believe that there is a crack house town map, that sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation?   Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation? EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:51 am

oooooooooo Z likes a Sx map!!!! oooooo...ok I'm done now and that map you were talking about was made by the clan leaders, and Dizzy it's kind of like a haunted house, but I'll get the name to it as soon as possible, but it has all these dead things and whatnot, I think there's this one trap of a naked girl, but if you go ito get a closer look then you die, hahaha, but yea thae maps really cool, I'll post the name as soon as I know it...but beware the maps really confusing...to me at least... I love you
Back to top Go down
*EpIcFaIL*
Spammer

Number of posts : 66
Humor : How do you fit 2 dead babies in a fishbowl?
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation?   Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation? EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:42 pm

winter map is pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation?   Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation? Empty

Back to top Go down

Regular Crackhouse or Crackhouse Rotation?
Page 1 of 1