Crackheads Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crackheads Anonymous

Welcome to Crackheads Anonymous - Yea, we smoke crack, what of it???

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Illusion/Ipwn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Illusion/Ipwn Empty
PostSubject: Illusion/Ipwn   Illusion/Ipwn EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 1:43 am

K, Illusion, i really hate to do this too you, but i cant deal with it anymore, especially after the news thing i just put up.

To start with, when we slapped the hell out of eachother and then you slayed me. i dont care anymore. you didnt know, i knew better, which is why i didnt slay, just slap, and never killed you, but the rest of this will explain why i did it.

First off, around 11 PM east coast time, i saw you not get into the house by 1:30, taking ur sweet ass time to scope a few more times while Chuck and I watched you wanting to slay so much. Then the mike spamming. Does every stupid thing that comes popping into your head have to come out? I really wish Dizzy made it so that when ur dead, people who are alive can not hear you. It happened once, and was the most beautiful silent time of my life where could listen to people make noise, and then kill them. Being an admin i NEED to hear people, thus going into my player list and muting isnt an option. Also, i saw you team kill 2 of your team mates, join spec, then rejoin when i wasnt paying attention, and then replay.

And Dizzy, I think your right, Illusion is just like Big O/That Guy, camping CT roof, with an awp, till around 1:30, then barely making it into the house on time.
Back to top Go down
That_Guy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Illusion/Ipwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusion/Ipwn   Illusion/Ipwn EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:14 am

i make it into the house every time. the rules are there, i follow them. If you want me into the house before that, change the time Wink.
Back to top Go down

Illusion/Ipwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusion/Ipwn   Illusion/Ipwn EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:32 pm

No bad words to you That Guy, but i heard dizzy say that you and ipwn do the same thing. I have no beef, and you get inside a lot more of the time than other people, but illusion need to work on his timing.

If you can camp CT roof, awp some people and get in before 1:30, then so can everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Chuck

Chuck

Number of posts : 23
Humor : i gots a chicken sound
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Illusion/Ipwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusion/Ipwn   Illusion/Ipwn EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:09 pm

I Agree Illusion. You're not the best admin. And i think you abuse some times >.< Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ninja

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Illusion/Ipwn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illusion/Ipwn   Illusion/Ipwn EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 5:41 am

Wait.

Admin slayed an admin...
Isn't that an admin-revokable offense?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Illusion/Ipwn Empty