Crackheads Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crackheads Anonymous

Welcome to Crackheads Anonymous - Yea, we smoke crack, what of it???

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Someone can dish it but not take it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
That_Guy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Someone can dish it but not take it Empty
PostSubject: Someone can dish it but not take it   Someone can dish it but not take it EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:31 pm

Illusion has a personal problem with me he needs to sort out. I'll admit I trashed talked a bit, but so was he. If that's considered disrespecting admin, he shouldnt have been trash talking in the first place. I think I should be unbanned simply because he banned me because he was upset. You can get my steam id from my other thread.

He's wanted to ban me for a while, he was egging me on with his little shit talk, and he got it, so he banned me. That's it. Hope to be unbanned soon.

BiG O/That Guy
Back to top Go down
*EpIcFaIL*
Spammer

Number of posts : 66
Humor : How do you fit 2 dead babies in a fishbowl?
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Someone can dish it but not take it   Someone can dish it but not take it EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:07 pm

i was there btw.
Back to top Go down
That_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Someone can dish it but not take it   Someone can dish it but not take it EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:35 pm

Update

Was told by illusion it was a one hour ban. It's been over an hour, and I'm still banned. Either he misclicked, or something isn't right. Mani can mess up sometimes with bans, so that may also be the case.
Back to top Go down
That_Guy

PostSubject: Re: Someone can dish it but not take it   Someone can dish it but not take it EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:30 am

got back in. still a ridiculous ban
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone can dish it but not take it   Someone can dish it but not take it Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone can dish it but not take it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crackheads Anonymous :: To Ban or Not To Ban... :: Banned Unfairly-
Jump to: