Crackheads Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crackheads Anonymous

Welcome to Crackheads Anonymous - Yea, we smoke crack, what of it???

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not too sure why...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
That_Guy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Not too sure why... Empty
PostSubject: Not too sure why...   Not too sure why... EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 11:10 pm

So, I was just in your server, been playing there for quite some time. I think I'm up to #13 on the rankings or so. Anyways, I was just playing normally, like I always do, when an admin said "That Guy, turn off your hax!" I of course thought this was a joke, as I clearly wasn't hacking, and wasn't really doing anything that looked even remotely like hacking. The only Admin I know that was on at the time was Towelie, but of course, there could have been others. I really think this should be reconsidered, as I was perma-banned, and really was given no reason, or even a fair warning that I was on thin ice, because it sure did look like a joke.

1. That Guy
2. 0:1:9042406
3. Not sure, maybe Towelie
4. Because I was banned unfairly. I clearly don't hack, and don't think anything I do can be mistaken as hacking. I play CAL-M in CS:S. I would think if I was a hacker, I would have been caught by now.

I'm sorry if any of this seems rude, as I don't mean it do be that way. I hope that you reconsider, as your server is my favorite crackhouse pub to play in.
Back to top Go down
Chuck

Chuck

Number of posts : 23
Humor : i gots a chicken sound
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Not too sure why...   Not too sure why... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:49 am

Ive played with That_Guy many times, i dont think he hacks, hes just good Smile
Back to top Go down
That_Guy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Not too sure why...   Not too sure why... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 1:12 am

Chuck wrote:
Ive played with That_Guy many times, i dont think he hacks, hes just good Smile

Thank you for the response and support. Hopefully the ban will be lifted.
Back to top Go down
The One and Only
His Holiness
His Holiness

Number of posts : 193
Humor : A blonde, A Rabbi, and Midget walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Not too sure why...   Not too sure why... EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 11:34 am

I have also spent quite a bit of time playing with this player. I have seen some true skill at times. While I am never convinced that players do not hack with all the hacks you can get these days, I do believe this player to be legit. I will talk to the banning admin. If he does not respond to this post within 24 hours, I will lift the ban myself. He is supposed to post when he permanent bans a player. I do not see that post.

The One and Only
Back to top Go down
https://crackheadsanonymous.forummotion.com
The One and Only
His Holiness
His Holiness

Number of posts : 193
Humor : A blonde, A Rabbi, and Midget walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Not too sure why...   Not too sure why... EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 7:58 pm

Unbanned
Back to top Go down
https://crackheadsanonymous.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not too sure why...   Not too sure why... Empty

Back to top Go down

Not too sure why...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crackheads Anonymous :: To Ban or Not To Ban... :: Banned Unfairly-
Jump to: