Crackheads Anonymous

Welcome to Crackheads Anonymous - Yea, we smoke crack, what of it???

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ninja Thinks He Is the owner of the server everytime he comes in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Towelie

Number of posts : 19
Humor : Your Mom So Old,She Sat Behind Jesus In The 2nd Grade
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Ninja Thinks He Is the owner of the server everytime he comes in   Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:15 pm

Every time he joins he always thinks he is the head admin or the boss of everyone....
Everyone including admins and the players that join alot in the server dont like Ninja at all...
He got mad at me for playing music after everyone in the server Voted "Yes" on PLaying music on (hlss) which is not even mic spamming....You also said that you didnt care if we played music...So When i was playing music witch noone complaining ninja joins the game and starts talking sh** and say he is going to get my admin tooken away for "mic spamming" and!! " I am not supposed to tell anyone I am admin" lol who did you ever say that one in only???Every one that knows me know I'm cool and I get along with good...But for some reason Ninja is the only person that I dont Like...One And only Please take his admin away...OHHH!!! and also look at the admin abusing list people that were banned unfairly was by him (ONLY)....I just want you to take a look at that =D...So you can see..

Thank you "One & Only"
Me and You are The Only Towels AHAHAH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
illusioN

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Oh yea!!   Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:19 pm

One more thing One, Ninja kicked me for telling someone he was admin when i didn't think it was wrong to? Anyways don't think thats to big just annoying how he thinks he is boss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ninja

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Thinks He Is the owner of the server everytime he comes in   Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:10 pm

I kicked you because you told the players on the server I was admin, and I did not want you to tell them that. If I wanted them to know, I can just tell them myself.

And I know I don't own the server. Just because you are admin doesn't mean you can mic spam, towelie. I told you to stop several times because it's distracting and annoying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
illusioN

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Ninja...   Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:27 pm

Dude what happend was you just gave money and someone just asked who the admin was? You kicked me because i told them you were. Just stop with the BS dude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Towelie

PostSubject: NInja   Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:33 pm

Thats why you have a player list that can mute people....
And Most Of the people voted yes for me to play a song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The One and Only
His Holiness
His Holiness

Number of posts : 193
Humor : A blonde, A Rabbi, and Midget walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Thinks He Is the owner of the server everytime he comes in   Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:47 pm

First of all, Ninja. Do not kick a player for telling someone who the admin is. That is abuse. Second of all, Towelie. If Ninja says stop playing music... then obviously someone doesn't like it... HIM. If anyone asks you to stop then you need to stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crackheadsanonymous.forummotion.com
Towelie

PostSubject: One And Only   Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:51 pm

Yeah but when I was already playing music and none wlse was complaining all of a sudden he joins and starts bossing people around..Everyone tired of that..PLus if he was the only 1 dat wanted me to stop he still has a "player list" he can go too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Thinks He Is the owner of the server everytime he comes in   

Back to top Go down

Ninja Thinks He Is the owner of the server everytime he comes in
Page 1 of 1