Crackheads Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crackheads Anonymous

Welcome to Crackheads Anonymous - Yea, we smoke crack, what of it???

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Been Away Too Long (Sorry!!!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The One and Only
His Holiness
His Holiness

Number of posts : 193
Humor : A blonde, A Rabbi, and Midget walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Been Away Too Long (Sorry!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Been Away Too Long (Sorry!!!)   Been Away Too Long (Sorry!!!) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 4:45 pm

Sorry everyone. I have been really busy with work and Fable 2. Then there is the World Series and my Pittsburgh Penguins. I haven't been on much. I will try to change that this weekend. Hope to see everyone on.

The One and Only
Back to top Go down
https://crackheadsanonymous.forummotion.com
Venom
Spammer

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Been Away Too Long (Sorry!!!)   Been Away Too Long (Sorry!!!) EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 8:44 pm

hope 2 C U bro
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Been Away Too Long (Sorry!!!)   Been Away Too Long (Sorry!!!) EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:07 pm

you mean you've been too busy with WoW???? I think that's what yo mean...but I'm at friends house, so I prolly won't be on css too much this weekend, or for that matter on too much at all, my track season is about to start and that's gonna eat up alot of my time I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been Away Too Long (Sorry!!!)   Been Away Too Long (Sorry!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Been Away Too Long (Sorry!!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crackheads Anonymous :: News-
Jump to: