Crackheads Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crackheads Anonymous

Welcome to Crackheads Anonymous - Yea, we smoke crack, what of it???

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like a real crackhouse.

Go down 
+5
Lawlosaurus
Venom
spaded 4 life
Chuck
The One and Only
9 posters

Who thinks this is bad ass?!
Yes
Like a real crackhouse. I_vote_lcap25%Like a real crackhouse. I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
No
Like a real crackhouse. I_vote_lcap6%Like a real crackhouse. I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Maybe
Like a real crackhouse. I_vote_lcap0%Like a real crackhouse. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Are You On Crack?
Like a real crackhouse. I_vote_lcap56%Like a real crackhouse. I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 9 ]
. . .
Like a real crackhouse. I_vote_lcap13%Like a real crackhouse. I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage

Like a real crackhouse. Empty
PostSubject: Like a real crackhouse.   Like a real crackhouse. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:29 am

Ok so i had a thought at work today, and instead of letting it die in my head like i usually do, i went with it. aTc is like a real crackhouse made up of real people!

The one is our boss leader. Calling the shots, taking care of business, the usually stuff. I'm clearly the smartest one so I'm the bookie. Running the money and the supplies, oh ya, thats me.

Illusion is our street man. Selling our crack and keeping our territory clean and free of scum. Chucky, that big man, is clearly the bosses second hand man. The thug of the group. The man that always says "yes boss" in the gangster accent of his before he wacks somebody.

Then you got Vale. Hes our supplier. Where we get the main flow of "stuff" from. We need a rat, who used to be Lawlsrous, but Chucky and One wacked his ass and hes sleeping with the fishies now. And can't forget PJ. Hes our weapons dealer. The expert on all things explosive and deadly.

Also theres Pubscrub. Yup the idiot that got addicted to the crack he sells. Not the brightest bulb in our container but hes needed. He also is the first to die in any sort of attack. Our home base is defended by Eternal Mercs. The company Eternal Rampage set up to watch out backs while he greases the palms of the cops. The cop himself who his looking the other way is none other than Frag who is in fact, spaded for life. And that offbeat cop who wants to bring us down no matter what is Venom. Bue hes wont see it coming...
Back to top Go down
The One and Only
His Holiness
His Holiness

Number of posts : 193
Humor : A blonde, A Rabbi, and Midget walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Like a real crackhouse.   Like a real crackhouse. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:50 am

I never thought I would say this... you have too much free time at work...
Back to top Go down
https://crackheadsanonymous.forummotion.com
Chuck

Chuck

Number of posts : 23
Humor : i gots a chicken sound
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Like a real crackhouse.   Like a real crackhouse. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:28 am

Woot im the second hand man Smile
Back to top Go down
spaded 4 life
Spammer
spaded 4 life

Number of posts : 26
Humor : ahh shit its WoW there goes the clan
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Like a real crackhouse.   Like a real crackhouse. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:37 am

yes i am the motherfucking dirty cop haha u lucky sons of bitches im saving u guys from getting caught
Back to top Go down
Venom
Spammer

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Like a real crackhouse.   Like a real crackhouse. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:22 pm

lol waaaay to much free time.
Back to top Go down
Lawlosaurus

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Like a real crackhouse.   Like a real crackhouse. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:06 pm

lawl i got owned
Back to top Go down
Ayy PJ
Spammer

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Like a real crackhouse.   Like a real crackhouse. EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:43 am

i love you.
that may have been the most entertaining thing i've ever read. lol
Back to top Go down
JaytheHippie
Spammer
JaytheHippie

Number of posts : 40
Humor : Midgets getting hit by cars
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Like a real crackhouse.   Like a real crackhouse. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:20 pm

Zeratul ur usch a dumbass lol, what bout me,what am i supposed to be??? I'm the only major drug addict in the clan (but i dont do crack in RL) and only one with real experience in dealing lmao so i am the king of da crack house bwahahah lol!
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Like a real crackhouse.   Like a real crackhouse. EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:26 am

*laughs* i totally agree zeratul u hav too much free time where u work hahaha but dont wrry i still luv u Razz and what am i...im definently the coolest one on aTc hahahahaha lol I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like a real crackhouse.   Like a real crackhouse. EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:13 am

ok so with R3v joining the ranks she is either a stripper/crackwhore/hooker or w/e, or she owns the stip club etc etc where we do our "buisness". huh? huh? makes sense.
Back to top Go down
silverwater7
Spammer

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Like a real crackhouse.   Like a real crackhouse. EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 5:11 pm

WOW Zertual just 'cause im a girl I have to be a stripper or something equally retarted???? wow guys are so single minded hahahahaha JK. dont worry Zeratul I STILL love you...yea I know there MUST be something wrong with me if I still like him hahaha. I love you
Back to top Go down
scopedmarine

Number of posts : 20
Humor : Chuck Norris is currently suing myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Like a real crackhouse.   Like a real crackhouse. EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:10 pm

thanks for including me zeratul lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Like a real crackhouse.   Like a real crackhouse. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:20 am

Sorry scoped i forgot about you. Lets see what i can do.

Your the Mayor of the city we do business in. Your both the good cop and the bad cop. Being a retired 1st Gunnary Sargent you know that this buisness is bad, but at the same time good. It creates jobs, boosts the economy and puts a little more dough in your pocket. But at the same time its bad cuz school kids are addicted and all the crap.

That work for ya?
Back to top Go down
scopedmarine

Number of posts : 20
Humor : Chuck Norris is currently suing myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Like a real crackhouse.   Like a real crackhouse. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:21 am

yeah and chuck my jobs better than youres
Back to top Go down
JaytheHippie
Spammer
JaytheHippie

Number of posts : 40
Humor : Midgets getting hit by cars
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Like a real crackhouse.   Like a real crackhouse. EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:59 pm

<----------------Stilll king of da crack house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a real crackhouse.   Like a real crackhouse. Empty

Back to top Go down

Like a real crackhouse.
Page 1 of 1