Crackheads Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crackheads Anonymous

Welcome to Crackheads Anonymous - Yea, we smoke crack, what of it???

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GIVE ME BAN PLEASE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
azn

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-01

GIVE ME BAN PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: GIVE ME BAN PLEASE   GIVE ME BAN PLEASE EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 5:50 pm

DIZZY I NEED BAN BACK IM GETTING SICK OF PEOPLE WHO COME TO OUR SERVER AND START TK'IN, WITH ME NOT BEING ABLE TO DO ANYTHING
Back to top Go down
spaded 4 life
Spammer
spaded 4 life

Number of posts : 26
Humor : ahh shit its WoW there goes the clan
Registration date : 2008-10-14

GIVE ME BAN PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: azn needs it   GIVE ME BAN PLEASE EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:16 am

i agree with azn ban was needed for like 5 playrs in the matter of like an hour on ur server he couldnt do nuthin but kick
Back to top Go down
Ninja

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-23

GIVE ME BAN PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIVE ME BAN PLEASE   GIVE ME BAN PLEASE EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:24 pm

Okay. First of all, learn how to kick right, and you stop them from playing any rounds. Or slap them to death if they deserve it.
I can't pay for another person because im flat broke.
Back to top Go down

GIVE ME BAN PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: But   GIVE ME BAN PLEASE EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 1:34 am

I know i'm not the only person who thinks being an admin and playing at the same time is tough. I had to constantly slay someone, before i had advance admin, because he was hacking. But its just hard to play and slay at the same time. I agree with Azn.
Back to top Go down
The One and Only
His Holiness
His Holiness

Number of posts : 193
Humor : A blonde, A Rabbi, and Midget walk into a bar...
Registration date : 2008-04-14

GIVE ME BAN PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIVE ME BAN PLEASE   GIVE ME BAN PLEASE EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 11:52 pm

I can tell you from experience that if someone just keeps being annoying all you have to do is start messing with them and they will leave. Just slay them 50 rounds in a row if that is what it takes. I am not giving ban to anyone that is not paying for admin. I am tired of admins abusing power because they have nothing to lose. I am not saying that azn would abuse, or does abuse, but I am being fair to everyone. Azn has admin because he is a long time CS:S friend of mine and I don't mind having another pair of eyes on the server, but I am not allowing someone to ban who has not paid for admin. End of discussion. I love you guys!
Back to top Go down
https://crackheadsanonymous.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

GIVE ME BAN PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GIVE ME BAN PLEASE   GIVE ME BAN PLEASE Empty

Back to top Go down

GIVE ME BAN PLEASE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crackheads Anonymous :: Admin Packages :: Admin Commands-
Jump to: